Women’s sexual fantasies and 30 other facts about sex

sexual fantasies, sex facts, orgasm
  1. One of the most common sex fantasies among women is having sex with another woman.
  2. Number one on the list of most common sex fantasies is sex outdoors or out in the open. Perhaps because of the excitement that one can be discovered?
  3. A place where no one has had sex so far, supposedly, is space.
  4. The world’s best lovers can be found in Spain. According to a survey where only women responded, the Spaniards are best in bed.
  5. According to the same survey, the Germans are the worst lovers. (We don’t believe this).
  6. The phrase “Not tonight darling, I have a headache” is counterproductive. In fact, sex is actually a reason to have sex, because it can cure headaches – an orgasm can actually be as effective as a painkiller!
  7. Have you ever checked your cell phone when you have sex? In that case, you are not alone – one in five checks their cell phone during sex.
  8. 25% of couples above the age of 75 are still sexually active.
  9. In a survey, women had to choose whether they would like to have one or a hundred sex partners throughout their lives. Most, 75 percent, chose one person.
  10. Did you know that sperm can counteract depression, make you feel better and give better sleep? The University of New York has done studies that show this.
  11. One percent of the world’s population is asexual, thus totally uninterested in sex.
  12. According to British researchers, an average penis is 13.2 cm long and 11.6 cm in circumference when erect.
  13. However, the penis shrinks over the years. Lucky that sex is mostly about technic!
  14. The world’s largest penis? Is said to be Roberto Cabreras from Mexico with 48 (!) cm.
  15. Do you think men have more sex than women? If so, you think completely wrong! Women actually have all of 17 percent more sex than men.
  16. In addition to humans, dolphins and monkeys are the only animals that have sex for pleasure.
  17. About half – more than 44 percent – of all people in the world are happy with their sex life. The other 56 percent are unfortunately not as satisfied.
  18. The most sexually satisfied people in the world are found in Nigeria. No less than 67 percent of the population is satisfied with their sex life.
  19. A female orgasm lasts an average of 20 seconds. The men must settle for 14 seconds less than that, 6 seconds.
  20. Researchers have come to the conclusion that smells that turn on men are pizza, roast beef and orange. Unexpected… or?
  21. Women, on the other hand, get aroused by the scent of cucumber, lavender, licorice and baby powder.
  22. An average intercourse lasts between three and seven minutes. However, this is only the actual intercourse, without foreplay.
  23. Most sex in the world is in Greece, an average of 138 times a year. And, per person, of course.
  24. And least six have the Thai. Dry climate in Thailand, in other words!
  25. Sex burns calories. About 30 calories are burned in 30 minutes, and an additional 100 calories are burned during an orgasm. So why waste time at the gym?
  26. In the 19th century, masturbation was used as a treatment in mental hospitals. It was thought that orgasm could relieve anxiety and help women suffering from “hysteria”. They were not totally wrong, orgasm can actually relieve stress and sleeping problems.
  27. In the states of Alabama and Mississippi in the United States, selling sex toys is illegal.
  28. It is said that chocolate gives better sex, and especially dark chocolate. This is because it releases anandamide, the body’s own excitement agent. This makes us feel happier, more alert and hornier.
  29. Nearly 53 percent of all women have used a vibrator.
  30. The “ultimate orgasm” can be reached when having sex after three weeks without sex. Maybe worth testing?